Hi, I'm Kathleen.
I love the online world. I started my first blog in 2011 as a way to publicly dig myself out of debt. I made friends in the personal finance blogging world right away, and learned how to manage my money.
I joined a mastermind group, and in 2015, I partnered with one of my good friends in the personal finance world, Joe Saul-Sehy.
We (along with another partner, OG, or "the other guy") have a three-times-a-week personal finance podcast called Stacking Benjamins.
I'm not on the air. Thank goodness (for you, and me!). I spend my time working on experiences for our listeners to go beyond the podcast.
It's awesome. It blows my mind that I'm earning a living in a field that didn't even exist when I was born.
My Various Corners of the Internet
I used to be all over the place, but not so much anymore. If you want to keep up with me personally, stick around here. If you want to track the podcast, head over to Stacking Benjamins.
More About Me
- I love working online, and I love learning about tools that help me do my job better
- I prefer working smart, but I'm not afraid to work hard
- I believe that anyone can make money online
- I don't buy into the "work 100 hours a week and alienate your family while you're building your business" mantra
- I think the first sip of coffee is the best taste of anything I get all day
- I love yoga, and I'm on my mat at 6am most mornings
- I'm working my way through the Pulitzer prize list (novels/fiction), and should finish sometime in 2018
- I'm a mom to a toddler who loves to say "hi" to anyone who makes eye contact
- I like to think of myself as a writer, but haven't been writing as much as I would like.