You have an idea for an offer, but you need help refining it.
And then, how the heck do you launch it?
It’s time to work ON your business instead of IN it, while building and refining an offer that you’ll be ready to market when you walk out the door.
Welcome to the CONNECT + CONVERT series
Some people make it look so easy, don’t they? Launching new offerings regularly with marketing and launch plans that look seamless.
Here’s a secret: No matter how easy it looks from the outside, it was a lot of work behind the scenes before you ever set eyes on the offer.
And they probably didn’t do it alone.
It’s a series of three half-day, in-person workshops to help you
- Refine an offer
- Validate that offer
- Develop your marketing and launch plan
- Identify ways to repurpose an offer
- Strategize for more visibility
It’s part coaching, part actionable workshops and part mastermind. And it’s ALL high-caliber content that will help you build out an offer and your marketing plan over the course of the three-part series.
Each of the workshops builds on the previous one, but you can pick and choose which sessions are exactly what you need. In other words, they can stand alone as well!
Mark your calendars for the second Tuesday of September, October and November from 1-4 p.m.
Tuesday, September 10:
THE OFFER + VALIDATION
- Hone in on what your offer is, building one from scratch or tweaking one you already have.
- Validate the saleability of your offer through in-depth research and talking to your audience.
- Get your head around common objections so you can nip them in the bud ahead of time.
Tuesday, October 8:
THE LAUNCH PLAN
- Identify and outline the content that will sell your offer so you can start dripping it out asap.
- Map out the strategy that will get you found and followed so people know who you are when you open the cart.
- Create your high-converting launch plan, because launching is much more than social media posts and Facebook ads.
Tuesday, November 12:
POST-LAUNCH AND BEYOND
- Keep on monetizing your offer or offers without reinventing the wheel. I mean who wants to constantly be in creation mode?
- Create opportunities for you to get known for your zones of genius because the more known you are, the more sales you’ll make.
here's what to expect at
If you sign up for the whole series,
YOU'LL ALSO GET ACCESS TO:
who is the
CONNECT+CONVERT series for?
This workshop is for business owners who:
- Are selling online (or know what they'd want to sell online)
- Want to add or refine a service and need some guidance
- Have an online presence (it’s okay if it’s still small!) that we can expand on for this new product
- Are motivated and ready to work
- See the power in community
- Believe in collaboration and giving back
This workshop is NOT for business owners who:
- Are brand new to business
- Aren’t clear on any offers
- Have no online presence
- Need to be convinced that there's money to be made online
- Find it difficult to focus, even when given the time and space
- Like to work in a silo
- Like to work in complete silence
where is the
CONNECT+CONVERT series being held?
Changing Hands Bookstore, Phoenix location:
300 West Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Do you have any questions before you sign up? Fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as we're able.
- An afternoon of focusing on building out an offer in your business--and the content you need to market it
- Time to actually do the work, with a room full of other business owners and two facilitators
- Refreshments and an adult beverage at the end to toast to your success!