You just put the finishing touches on your digital product or service. NOW WHAT???
You've just spent the last several weeks, months, or ... years perfecting your digital product. Maybe it's a course. Maybe it's an online membership. Maybe it's a one-hour consultation.
But hang on just a second, because you're not done.
Instead of "if you build it, they will come," it's more like, "now that you've built it, you're just getting started."
And that can be PRETTY FRUSTRATING. Especially when you've put months of your life (years, even!) into creating something valuable.
You think you can just put a "buy button" somewhere on your site and the sales will come in.
But that's simply not true.
Your digital course, online product, or life-changing service isn't going to sell itself.
The truth is, you need a plan in order to sell your amazing thing.
But where are you supposed to start?
THE 93% DONE-FOR-YOU LAUNCH PLAN.
Get the proven shortcuts and templates to drastically decrease the time it takes to get your stuff SOLD.
"Wow, I am absolutely blown away..."
Wow I am absolutely blown away by all the pieces and step-by-step guidance here. You hear all the time all of the things you need in order to launch a product, but sometimes it's overwhelming to figure out where all the pieces go and what should be done first.
But then I found this tool-kit. It is a step-by-step guide to walk you through the entire launching process from gathering testimonials, to creating your landing page and getting your Facebook ads started. There is no reason now to feel stuck because everything is literally inside the toolkit and it tells you how much time things will take you to complete. If you are feeling stuck and not sure which steps to take take this step and get the tool-kit!
Candice Marie, Young Yet Wise
IT ALL STARTS WITH A
A sales page that convinces your audience to buy is hard to write, especially if you're the creator of the product or service. There are 28 essential elements to every single sales page, and this interactive workbook addresses them all.
THEN, A THAT TELLS PEOPLE THEY'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
An effective webinar is one of the best tools in a marketer's arsenal. But figuring out how to present a webinar, and effectively transitioning from teaching to selling, is a challenge for anyone. That's why we created this package of templates and swipe files.
NEXT, A SERIES OF EMAILS THAT CONVINCE YOUR READERS TO
Some people will buy or book a call right after they've joined your list, but the vast majority won't. That's why you need to write a series of emails with stronger-than-you-might-be-comfortable-with sales language.
THE 93% DONE-FOR-YOU LAUNCH PLAN.
EVERY SINGLE THING YOU NEED TO START SELLING YOUR DIGITAL THING.
Testimonial swipe file
- Email swipe file to help you ask for testimonials
- A place to store testimonials (aside from your inbox)
Sales page background, template, and swipe files
- Background on how long a sales page should be, plus breaking down what makes a sales page convert
- Our signature 28-step sales page interactive workbook
- Notes about writing effective sales pages
- 6 different sales page styles
Help brainstorming a lead generator that will actually capture email addresses
- A brainstorming page to help you figure out which lead generator you should create first
- Tips for titles that will get your audience's attention
Get your webinar out of your head and into reality in record time
- How to decide whether to create a live or on-demand webinar, and tutorials to make setup a snap
- An interactive workbook that will help you outline your webinar before you even open Keynote, PowerPoint, or Google Slides
- Four different slide swipe files to get you started
- Notes from the Perfect Webinar (created by ClickFunnels founder Russell Brunson)
- Webinar registration page template
Swipe files and templates for landing pages and thank-you pages
- Anatomy of a landing page
- Copy-and-paste template for a long-form landing page
- Required components of the thank-you page
Templates and swipe files for email follow-up sequences
- Email Zero
- "Book a call" post-webinar email funnel
- Post-webinar follow-up funnel
- Post-quiz email funnel
- The exact email funnel we used for a previous on-demand webinar
- Pre-webinar email funnel
- Email to your list, inviting them to your on-demand webinar
- Flash sale email funnel
- Re-engagement email funnel
- 10 Cold email templates
- Cheat sheet: How to get people to open your emails
"Exactly what I needed..."
The Dabble Toolkit is exactly what I needed to get rid of the overwhelmed feeling I had when launching my course. Having a linear, do this, then this, system for building the promotion pieces gave me a clear path and I wasn't trying to pull together steps and how-tos from a million different places. I was able to put my head down and take steps forward instead of being stuck trying to figure out what to do next. Highly recommended for DIYers like me!
Anne Keery, Unique Gifter
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Calls-to-Action
- Why use calls-to-action
- My two favorite places to deploy them
- Best practices for calls-to-action
- How to make your calls-to-action disappear for months when people click the 'x'
- My favorite software for calls-to-action
Facebook ads: messaging + targeting
- Why you should install the Facebook pixel on your website (and how to do it)
- Why most people get Facebook ad targeting wrong (and how to get it right)
- Facebook ad messaging "mad lib"
- Facebook ad headline ideas
- Best practices for Facebook ad images
How to leverage your existing network (on and offline)
- How to ask your network for help
- How to develop your winning LinkedIn outreach strategy
- 7 LinkedIn frameworks that generate results
- 20 more ideas to promote your business
If you were to hire experts to help you, you'd need:
- A copywriter to write your sales page, landing page, and email sequences ($1000 minimum for the sales page, $2000 for an email series designed to convert)
- A branding expert to help you pull together a logo, colors, and branding (most branding people won't even talk to you for less than $1000)
- A web designer to make your pages look better than out-of-the-box WordPress pages ($500 per page)
- A marketer to build you a webinar slide deck and a designer to make the slide deck look good ($750)