Thanks for your purchase!
Sorry, trouble retrieving payment receipt.
Want to make your webinar process even easier?
How about three page templates for your website?
One of the biggest pieces of a webinar sales funnel is where it exists on your website.
You need to add the following pages:
- A webinar registration page (unless you want to use the pages that are built into your webinar software of choice)
- A "thanks for registering" page (again, unless you want to use ones that come with whatever you're using to perform your webinar)
- A webinar replay page to send people to after only a fraction of them showed up for the webinar itself
Which sounds simple, until you try it on your own in WordPress.
You'll find that WordPress simply isn't made for registration forms and full-page videos and such.
That's why I use a page builder to create beautiful pages, and I want to help you, too.
If you buy this, you'll get these templates:
- Webinar registration page
- Thank-you for registering page
- Webinar replay page (which is a mini sales page)
As well as a page builder + a page builder extender for you to use if you want to build other non-standard WordPress pages in the future!
The above screenshots show what those pages look like on my site, but the page builder is so awesome that it'll pull your default fonts (although you will have to adjust the color unless your favorite color is also this teal!).
This is the only page where you'll see a discount like this show up for these templates. Elsewhere on the site they're $59, which, at full price, is still a VERY good deal, given that the plugins alone will cost more than that.
But since you're my newest customer, I want to give you a SCREAMING deal.
Buy right now and you can have all the templates, plus the page builder, plus the extension, for just 19.
You won't hear about this deal again.