Table of Contents
Click any of the sections below to read through the individual parts:
- Blogging isn't dead, but it has changed since the "early days"
- It's no longer possible to accidentally make six figures online
- We are at the very beginning of doing business online, and since you're already here, you're ahead of the pack.
- But your position is far from stable. You might just be one algorithm change away from realizing your house is a house of cards.
- Your expertise lies in the things you know so well you don't even think about them.
- Once you can acknowledge your expertise, the first leg is complete.
- Adhering to the "don't trade your time for money" adage will keep you from money.
- The trick is to position yourself in such a way that you're trading your time for a lot more money.
- You can't build something and expect people to buy it. You have to create a marketing engine.
If online businesses are like houses, then there are foundational pieces and differentiation pieces.
Using the 80/20 approach, what the items in the vault do is cut your commitment to the 80% by so much that you'll be able to spend even more time and energy on your differentiation.