Access the webinar templates + swipe files
keep reading to discover more about how to turn your ideas into $$$
Are you sick of flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to making your business WORK?
You've had good months. You've had so-so months. And you've had the kind of months where you're not even sure if you're going to be able to pay your bills. You know you're making this whole lead-gen thing harder than it has to be, but you're running a solo business and you're not sure how to implement systems to sustainably grow.
The truth is, you weren't meant to do it all alone.
In fact, humans don't do well doing everything alone. Sure, you can do most things by yourself, but you don't need to everything by yourself.
Remember college? This mastermind is like that, only instead of a group project with a collective grade, you're going to join a tightknit group of people who are cheering you on.
Plus, no dorm rooms.
If this is resonating, apply to join us.
I wasn't looking for a group coaching program.
When a friend reached out suggesting that I should consider joining Kathleen's group, she thought it would be fun and something I would benefit from. So I said yes. And I'm so glad I did.
You know, I always encourage my clients to say yes to opportunities that support their wellbeing. But it had been a long time since I said yes to giving myself the support, guidance, and encouragement that I found in being in this group.
Kathleen is fun, perceptive, respectful, and an expert at hitting that marketing sweet spot that is both authentic and effective. The experience offered me the opportunity to reflect on and expand my vision for the work I do. And I loved the collaboration of ideas and fresh perspectives that were shared in often very lively exchanges.
That always left me inspired and excited, not just for myself, but for the others in my group. That was another level of value. I have renewed energy for the work that I'm doing.
And I really needed that I didn't know how much I needed an infusion of fresh energy, and that nudge out of my comfort zone.
Thank you, Kathleen.
Do any of the following scenarios feel familiar?
You've hit some measure of success
and you're not entirely sure how to keep going at this pace
Every opportunity that comes your way feels like a fluke
and you'd prefer not to see how far your luck can take you. You don't want it to run out.
You still struggle with imposter syndrome
It's not that you lack confidence. It's that success feels fleeting to you.
This is the program you're searching for. It'll help you build repeatable systems to generate higher quantity and higher quality leads. Plus, you'll join a group of like-minded achievers who will help lift you up.
If more people knew how hard it was to build an online business, we wouldn't have nearly as many talented people here.
So, I for one am really glad you're here.
And the truth is, what you don't need is yet another go-at-your-own-pace course. You don't need more solitude. You don't need more...homework.
What you need is to surround yourself with other leaders who are also carving their own paths.
What if you could grow sustainably, scale your income, and reclaim your leisure time?
What if you stopped feeling behind on everything but the bare minimum required to keep your business going?
What if you could know where to focus your energy for the maximum growth?
And what if I told you, after a six-month period, your business, no, your life! will be completely transformed?
$100K in 1
The group mastermind that will help solo service providers and freelancers add a $100K revenue stream to their business in less than a year.
This mastermind will help you figure out where to focus your energy, where to stop focusing your energy, where to find your next 1000 subscribers, and the exact processes that will help you transition from overworked to enjoying your work once again.
Oh, my god. I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
I was able to launch a completely new service from this process. One that could potentially be my biggest source of revenue in the next year.
I mean, it's just so exciting.
And getting the encouragement to go for that, and to build the sales page, and price it, and name it... you helped with every single step.
I loved being with other entrepreneurs. It was cool to see what they were offering, so I could have a better idea of how to support them.
I have a marketing plan now for the rest of the year, and beyond. Marketing is so much more fun when it's done with accountability partners, and when it's done with someone who shows you how to take the path of least resistance and to be able to focus for 90 days.
Start with scattered systems and end with the confidence that comes from knowing who you serve and how you can serve them best.
Here's what we'll cover in the first 90 days:
1. Your offer stack
- How to adjust the way you position your offers so that you’re doing less and people are spending more
- Which offers to consider adding to your existing stack that don’t use the exact same part of your brain to deliver
- How to know whether and when to remove an offer from your stack (it’s not necessarily intuitive!)
- How to listen to your intuition to help understand whether or not to add a particular offer
2. Your pricing model
- How to adjust your pricing well beyond the simple “double your rates!” advice
- How to be seen as the unique service provider you are instead of a commodity
- How and why to add a premium tier to your offers
- How to price your services in such a way that you’re seen as extremely valuable
3. Where you stand in the market
- How to find a new niche, or uncover the one you’re already serving
- How to effectively do competitive research
- How to immediately put competitive research to good use instead of spending all your time in a comparison rabbit hole that leaves you empty inside
- The most effective way to start doing something new
- “Copy and paste” from people who are solving similar problems
- this is not plagiarism, this is taking a proven model and modifying it for ourselves
4. Effective content marketing
- How to talk about what you do (sell the vacation, not the airplane tickets)
- How to create effective, high-converting, platform agnostic content that will give you the best results in the shortest time frame
- Blog posts
- Social media content
- How to post consistently without having to spend your entire life on social media
- Where to focus your efforts regardless of your industry or niche
5. Growing your list
- How to spend a little extra time on the upfront creation of your next lead magnet to get 100X more email signups
- How to create a compelling webinar, even if you’re introverted
- Why you should consider adding a new marketing mechanism to your mix, and how to do that the easy way
- How to effectively nurture your list once they’ve signed up
- How to reframe your email communication so you never have to worry about your newsletters again
- The best platforms for increasing the number of people who actually see your emails
6. Getting your next five clients
- How to create an easy-to-execute outreach strategy that won’t leave you feeling like you need a shower
- The exact formula to use to grow your user base on all your social media profiles
- How to reframe outreach so you don’t feel slimy
Each group is limited to 10 members.
Small groups make the biggest impact. So if you're intrigued, apply today.
I'm Kathleen Celmins (pronounced SELL-mins), and I've been working online since 2011.
I know how hard growing your business online can be, especially now when there's more content published every minute than any one person can keep up with.
My superpower is seeing revenue opportunities in other people's businesses.
It breaks my heart to see people tread water when what they were meant to do is fly.
So I created this mastermind to help people like you unsubscribe from the hustle, and grow your business the way you want to.
Not everyone is the right fit for this program.
The people who have seen the most success in this program have the following in common:
They're working full-time online. If your business isn't yet to the "all in" stage, your first step is to scale your income to the point where you're not already stretched too thin.
They're accustomed to moving quickly. Small businesses are nimble, and the people who have gotten the most out of this type of program are the ones who can, with assistance, execute on an idea swiftly.
They're making most (if not all) their business decisions alone. They're the kind of people who truly understand the phrase "it's lonely at the top" because most of their real-life people don't understand the weight of that loneliness.
They're experts. And as experts, they suffer from believing that their expertise isn't special. It's been so long since they learned the basics of their topic, they think "everyone" already knows about it.
You can keep doing what you're doing.
Working on your own, in a silo. Wondering how to drum up more business, but never really executing, since who has time for that? Always working in your business, never taking a step back to work on your business. But how long can you keep this up? How long before you throw in the towel? Are you going to keep working like this for the next three, five, ten years?
Bottom line: If you don't take the time to do some CEO work, your business could be dead before it even had a chance. And you've worked too hard for too long to let that happen.
“Kathleen was incredible. I reached out to her last minute to help create a landing page and email sequence for the holiday season and not only did she turn it around in record time, it was extremely well thought out and beautifully executed. I am so pleased with the results (160 new sign-ups over the holiday weekend!) and excited to put it all to work!”